The Fast Forward Group is a training and coaching company committed to helping people achieve success and fulfillment in their whole lives. This is an opportunity to make an enormous impact at a fast-growing, women-led company with a mission to transform workplaces and lives. We work with conscious, inspired leaders at companies like Amazon, JPMorgan Chase, Facebook, Google, Visa, Bytedance, Disney, Bloomberg, CBS, and NBC.
Learn more about our work and clients.
Fast Forward is seeking a part-time digital marketing manager to support our training and executive coaching business growth through optimizing email marketing and digital customer acquisition. A results-oriented marketer with the desire to drive revenue will thrive in this role that reports to the Marketing Director. As a member of a small, agile team, we are looking for someone who enjoys strategic thinking, deep diving on data, and directing/writing compelling action-oriented digital content.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B digital marketing or a marketing support role.
- WordPress and Google Analytics experience required.
- Email automation experience required; ActiveCampaign experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with a variety of email automations, including listening campaigns, product promotions, and ongoing newsletters/engagement campaigns.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders and vendor relationships.
- Experience with digital lead generation campaigns preferred.
- Experience with learning and development or a related field a plus.
- Company is remote, so must be comfortable in a home office environment.
- Experience with Asana and Slack is a plus.
- The ideal candidate:
- Is results-oriented and equal parts data nerd and storyteller.
- Manages multiple projects and priorities well on deadline.
- Enjoys collaboration and is eager to learn and grow as a marketing professional.
- Is highly detail-oriented and always seeking to improve the status quo.
- Is self-motivated and thrives in a flexible, fast-paced environment; can think on their feet and implement last-minute changes.
- End-to-end creation and implementation of email marketing automations based on customer behavior and/or Fast Forward Group news/offerings.
- Support the maintenance of the Fast Forward Group website assets, including updating images, text and links as needed, and ensuring all pages follow best practices of SEO, load times, and user experience.
- Monitor and provide reporting on the performance of both the website and email campaigns.
- Serve as an extension of the Fast Forward Group team when communicating with website and email automation vendors to forward projects.
- Support the Fast Forward sales team with 1:1 email communications and recommendations of how best to nurture warm leads to the conversion stage.
- Research and maintain knowledge of best practices in the digital marketing space and the competitive landscape.
- Work with the engagement and sales team to translate results and testimonials into marketing assets, including website features and client sales decks.
Must have excellent, proven skills in:
- Interpersonal relationships/business acumen
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to zoom out and think big-picture
- Project management of numerous multifaceted projects simultaneously
- Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, PPT and similar technologies
- Experience in WordPress, Active Campaign or similar email platforms, and project management/team communication tools like Asana, Slack a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and are deeply committed to having team members who are culture “adds” vs. “fits” and who bring diverse experience and perspectives.
Status: Part time, expected 10-20 hours/week with potential to grow to full time
Location: Remote; North American Time Zones preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.