Fast Forward Group
Reporting directly to the President and CEO, the Executive Assistant provides high touch administrative support for two fast-paced, hard working executives. Candidate must be service oriented, flexible and enjoy working independently for a fast-paced, executive coaching and training company whose mission is to transform workplaces and lives. The ideal individual is extremely organized, independent, quick learner and highly responsive. He/she will also have strong written and verbal communication, and the ability to prioritize, juggle and manage time well.
Ideal candidate is based in NY area (not essential but preferred) and option to work remotely or in our Manhattan WeWork space. Great opportunity for someone looking to get out of a more traditional corporate environment and work for a women led company with a strong values – based mission. See our web site: www.fastforwardgroup.net.
Status: Full time
Expected Ramp up: 60 days
- Strong work tenure: 3-5 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Providing administrative support for company President and CEO
- Schedule meetings across multiple time zones
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, plan logistics
- Work in conjunction with our finance department to reconcile expenses
- Assist Marketing with projects as needed including conferences, webinars etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Data collection for monthly client surveys, reports, etc.
- Maintain company records including staff contact information, staff travel preferences and info, etc., software licenses/subscriptions,
- Ongoing evaluation of office systems cohesiveness and efficiency
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year based on experience