Join The Fast Forward Group, a trailblazing women-owned company known for our life-changing training programs and executive coaching. We are on a mission to create a workplace where professional and personal success go hand in hand. Launched in 2013, we have impacted over 60,000 people globally and are looking to scale our business over the next few years. Our partners include Facebook, Google, Amazon, TikTok, JPMorgan Chase, Disney, Colgate and Ford.
You are an experienced marketer with a proven track record of creating and then scaling performance marketing programs that both drive leads and grow brand awareness. You will lead and execute Fast Forward’s marketing strategy while managing a team of contractors to support you. The ideal candidate has deep experience in the B2B space, selling products over $10,000, and is passionate about and/or has direct experience in the personal and professional development industries.
You will report directly into the CEO and work alongside the Head of Sales.
You enjoy both the strategic and analytical side of marketing as well as the brand and content side. You’re a self-starter who enjoys rolling up your sleeves, managing an external team, and takes pride in delivering results. The basic infrastructure for marketing has been built, your role is to improve on it and grow it to deliver leads and drive revenue growth.
- Increase the number of qualified new leads a month through implementing best practice in experimental lead-generating campaigns that you improve through analysis and attribution.
- Partner with our Head of Sales to design and execute the annual marketing plan.
- Improve database health to effectively identity leads and segment our audience of buyers and program participants.
- Establish and maintain continuous email communication to our database to nurture leads and facilitate referrals.
- Launch our new membership product to our existing customers working closely with our VP of Client Engagement – and then scale this to new customers in year 2.
- Partner with contracted writers to communicate brand voice through emails, blogs, and PR.
- Use content marketing to grow brand awareness and establish our co-founders as thought-leaders within the space of personal and professional development.
- Improve marketing tracking and analytics across all activities.
- Manage a team of contractors across the full marketing stack to support all of the above activities.
- Hire support beneath you as the business grows.
WHY WE’LL LOVE YOU
- Minimum 6 years of B2B marketing experience with experience managing a team of suppliers and contractors.
- You have experience selling expensive products through acquisition campaigns (+$10k)
- Demonstrated results both in growth marketing as well as brand development.
- Background in education, learning and development, wellness or personal growth.
- Proven track-record of revenue-driving results
- Budget management and annual campaign planning experience a must.
- Strong written and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working within the tools of an end to end marketing tech stack including CRM management tools, email marketing tools, social tools, website tools, etc.
ADDITIONAL ROLE DETAILS
- Eligible to anyone within the continental United States
- This will be a full time 3-month contract to start with the intention of bringing you on full-time if it’s a good mutual fit.
- We are a tight-knit team spread-out over North America and Europe. We support each other to thrive in all areas of our lives. We prioritize wellness and personal priorities alongside working hard to achieve bold, ambitious professional goals.
HOW TO APPLY
- Send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org