The Fast Forward Group is a training and coaching company committed to helping people achieve success and fulfillment in their whole lives. This is an opportunity to make an enormous impact at a fast-growing, women-led company with a mission to transform workplaces and lives. We work with conscious, inspired leaders at companies like Amazon, JPMorgan Chase, Facebook, Google, Visa, Bytedance, Disney, Bloomberg, CBS, and NBC.
Learn more about our work and clients. We are an equal opportunity employer and are deeply committed to having team members who are culture “adds” vs. “fits” and who bring diverse experience and perspectives.
In February 2021, we are launching Fast Forward Membership. This is the first time consumers will be able to access Fast Forward on-demand. As our Membership Manager, you will be an extension of the Fast Forward team and will use your experience to implement content, manage, and optimize our membership platform to deliver an exceptional experience to our members.
- 2-3 years’ experience managing subscription-based membership sites or communities for B2B and/or B2C companies.
- Experience with WordPress and ActiveCampaign or similar email automation platforms strongly preferred.
- Experience with AccessAlly and BuddyBoss strongly preferred.
- The ideal candidate:
- Notices problems and researches and recommends solutions vs. being told what needs doing.
- Is an enthusiastic student of personal and professional growth and learning, and someone who derives satisfaction from helping people be their best selves.
- Is obsessed with customer service and has a high bar for excellence in deliverables.
- Is self-motivated and thrives in a flexible, fast-paced environment; can think on their feet and implement last-minute changes.
- Excels at managing multiple projects with ongoing timelines.
- Exhibits empathy and curiosity about members’ experiences, wins, and challenges.
- Company is remote, so must be comfortable in a home office environment.
- Experience with Asana and Slack a plus.
- Community Management
- Regularly post to our community to drive member engagement, including writing posts and developing community communications strategy
- Reply to members and engage in conversation
- Make recommendations on optimal community content and frequency based on engagement data
- Be the community’s advocate internally, and coach other team members on how to best participate in the community
- Help members troubleshoot issues with their membership, and manage putting new members into buddy groups for accountability
- Report on community engagement metrics
- Develop and send periodic newsletters featuring new content, events, or member wins
- Membership Site Updates
- Manage the scheduling and posting of coaching calls and special events
- Update the membership site and troubleshoot issues (e.g. posting announcements, posting videos, making sure FAQ and content are up-to-date)
- Manage and update coupon codes and promotions
- Report on backend membership site analytics and make recommendations on how to improve the user experience
- Ensure optimal integration with ActiveCampaign for personalization and communication
Status: Part time, expected 10-20 hours/week with potential to grow to full time
Rate: $35-$45/hour, depending on experience
Location: Global and remote; must be available during US East Coast business hours
HOW TO APPLY
Email your resume to email@example.com.