The Fast Forward Group is a training and coaching company committed to helping people achieve success and fulfillment in their whole lives. This is an opportunity to make an enormous impact at a fast-growing, women-led company with a mission to transform workplaces and lives. We work with conscious, inspired leaders at companies like Amazon, JPMorgan Chase, Meta, Google, Visa, TikTok, Disney, Bloomberg, CBS, and NBC.
Learn more about our work and clients. We are an equal opportunity employer and are deeply committed to having team members who are culture “adds” vs. “fits” and who bring diverse experience and perspectives.
We’re looking for a Program Coordinator to join our Engagement Team. This team is responsible for the flawless execution of all of Fast Forward’s training programs.
The ideal candidate has experience with program or account coordination, with preference to experience in learning & development, supporting scheduling and calendar/inbox management. Ideal for someone with 2-3 years of executive assistant/program coordinator experience who is looking to learn from industry experts and be a part of a supportive culture at a fast-growing company — or an experienced EA looking for a second chapter.
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE:
- 2-3 years’ experience with program or account coordination, or experienced EA looking for a second chapter
- Mastery with Microsoft Office products (specifically, Outlook); experience with Zoom, Google Meets, Webex Teams, Slack, Asana (or similar technologies)
- Time management and the ability to task-switch quickly
- Stellar organization and attention to detail
- Clear and concise written and communication skills
- The highest degree of integrity and a self-starter; must be comfortable working independently with a remote team
- A desire for efficiency and constant improvement, with a focus on creative solutions
- A global mindset with the ability to work across cultures and various time zones
- A can-do, optimistic attitude and approach to work
- Passion for personal and professional development, learning, and DEI
- Program Calendaring
- Own Fast Forward master calendar, maintaining, updating, and tracking all Fast Forward workshops
- Schedule facilitators and virtual producers and resources (e.g. Zoom accounts)
- Create and update participant-facing calendar invites with relevant workshop information
- Create and update facilitator-facing calendar invites with client brief/relevant information gathered from Engagement Team
- Maintain communication with all facilitators and producers on a regular basis to have clear visibility into availability
- Maintain communication with Engagement Team to quickly address client scheduling requests and change requests
- As needed, help schedule client calls / meetings with facilitators
- Report on program metrics to internal stakeholders (e.g. number of workshops per week/month/quarter; number of workshops per facilitator/producer)
- Team Mailbox Management
- Reply to / re-reroute participant questions or out-of-office replies to the relevant Engagement Manager
- Program Logistics
- Support Engagement Team on program logistics (e.g. program registration, printing/shipping materials, venue set-up for live events)
Status: Full time
Location: Global and remote; must be available during US East Coast business hours
HOW TO APPLY
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org