Jo Olsen is an Executive Coach with the Fast Forward Group. She specializes in enabling leaders and rising executives to fulfill their potential and unleash their inner magnificence in all aspects of their work and personal lives.
Having spent 20+ years in People and Talent Development, and holding board-level positions for over a decade, Jo is a seasoned leadership specialist experienced in creating high-performance cultures, so individuals can thrive and perform at their best.
Jo’s coaching work empowers clients to increase their influence and impact, and unlock their potential, leading to greater fulfillment and successful outcomes in the workplace.
Jo works with individuals to:
- Lead with gravitas and impact
- Successfully navigate challenging workloads
- Finesse communication skills
- Manage conflict for positive outcomes
- Be more effective and supportive in management
- Develop self-awareness and resilience
- Delegate and manage upwards
- Build self-belief and confidence
- Improve relationships
- Drive innovation within the organization
- Confidently step into new and demanding leadership roles
- Drive forward action and accountability for tangible growth and change
Jo is certified with the Coaching Training Institute (CTI Co-Active) which is widely regarded as the most rigorous coaching training program in the world, and she is an active member of the International Coach Federation.
Jo is also a talent consultant specializing in creating high-performance cultures and driving employee engagement. Testament to her success in this area, in 2019 Jo was leading the people to function at M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment when they were awarded the number one spot in Campaign Magazine’s Best Place to Work.